We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

What are your top 10 favourite TV shows?

CarMadMike

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Couldn't agree with you more, if the humour made up for the lack of any actual acting, then it might be okay, but the humour is shocking.

I don't mind Lee Mack on panel shows so it's not even something against him.

Sounds like Top Gear... :leaves:

(alphabetical order):

Bones

Burn Notice

Criminal Minds

NCIS

NCIS: Los Angeles

Top Gear

QI

--to be updated whenever I can think of any more--

Have you ever watched Criminal Minds? I used to watch it pretty religiously and just got back into it again :hmmm:

Woops.. I never even saw it.. I thought you were messing with me there :lol:

Okay then, have you seen the Criminal Minds spin off? I forget the name :mhmm:

Criminal Minds: Suspect Behaviour, I've seen like one episode so never really got into it. It got cancelled after one season and they left on an absolutely massive cliffhanger. I'm still mad that we won't know what what really happened. >.<

The episode is called "Death By a Thousand Cuts", go watch it so I can have someone to be mad with.

Criminal Minds: Suspect Behaviour, I've seen like one episode so never really got into it. It got cancelled after one season and they left on an absolutely massive cliffhanger. I'm still mad that we won't know what what really happened. >.<

The episode is called "Death By a Thousand Cuts", go watch it so I can have someone to be mad with.

Yes, so much this^ :p

The TV industry is pretty stupid sometimes. 'Boss' for example, Kelsey Grammer won a golden globe for best actor in a TV drama and the show was cancelled at the end of the second season due to low ratings. These low ratings were low from start to finish because it aired on a very small network ("Starz") :fp:

Yes, so much this^ :p

The TV industry is pretty stupid sometimes. 'Boss' for example, Kelsey Grammer won a golden globe for best actor in a TV drama and the show was cancelled at the end of the second season due to low ratings. These low ratings were low from start to finish because it aired on a very small network ("Starz") :fp:

So you have seen that episode?

Yeah, finding out whatever goes through the mind of a TV exec would be Nobel material. Completely forgot about Family Guy on my list btw.

So you have seen that episode?

Yeah, finding out whatever goes through the mind of a TV exec would be Nobel material. Completely forgot about Family Guy on my list btw.

"Am I making enough money?" "Could this cost some money?" "I like money." "Where's my Ferrari? Ah well I'll just go buy another one." "Damn, lying on this pile of money is getting uncomfortable."

Probably have yeah, I can't remember much about it though. But come on, it had Forest Whitaker in it for god sake >.<

Once we have more lists in, I'll devide them into genres and gather around a nice statistics again.

Also nice to see some karl pilkington fans in (Minime) :D

Here's my list:

1. The Office (UK)

2. Fraiser

3. Seinfeld

4. Cheers

5. Breaking Bad

6. The Extras

7. Nip Tuck

8. Californication

9. Curb Your Enthusiasm

10. Shameless

I'll just leave these here :

Once we have more lists in, I'll devide them into genres and gather around a nice statistics again.

Here's my list:

1. The Office (UK)

2. Fraiser

3. Seinfeld

4. Cheers

5. Breaking Bad

6. The Extras

7. Nip Tuck

8. Californication

9. Curb Your Enthusiasm

10. Shameless

I'll just leave these here :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgABbHPdwH4

Fraiser.. :btup You great man, you.

Also watching that video of TBBT was just painful. Watch that then watch

and tell me TBBT is funny.

Friends vs HIMYM

Only one has the slap bet. :es:

and only one has chandler bing

Fraiser.. :btup You great man, you.

Also watching that video of TBBT was just painful. Watch that then watch

and tell me TBBT is funny.

I think Fraiser might even be my top favourite actually, what a great show that was. Best spin-off ever possibly? If you haven't watched cheers yet I would suggest it.

Friends vs HIMYM

Only one has the slap bet. :es:

Happy slapsgiving btw! :p

tumblr_mzeg1lT7UO1qbbjduo1_250.gif

and only one has chandler bing

I think Fraiser might even be my top favourite actually, what a great show that was. Best spin-off ever possibly? If you haven't watched cheers yet I would suggest it.

Oh yes, definitely, I can't think of another spin off that was so successful. I mean the character has to be one of TV's longest roles, surely? There's an episode, I don't remember which, whatever they're discussing Niles says to Frasier something like "can you imagine playing the same person/character for 20 years" :lol:

Oh yes, definitely, I can't think of another spin off that was so successful. I mean the character has to be one of TV's longest roles, surely? There's an episode, I don't remember which, whatever they're discussing Niles says to Frasier something like "can you imagine playing the same person/character for 20 years" :lol:

haha yes I remember that line exactly, but that's what I loved about Fraiser too it was very intimate.

Here's my list:

1. The Office (UK)

2. Fraiser

3. Seinfeld

4. Cheers

5. Breaking Bad

6. The Extras

7. Nip Tuck

8. Californication

9. Curb Your Enthusiasm

10. Shameless

Can't go wrong with Extras, Curb, The office, Seinfeld and Frasier off of your list.

Definitely the second best list in this thread after my own :cheeky: