We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Need for Speed {DT} - General Discussion Thread

calster17

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By interior customization i meant change steering wheels, gauges, seats, roll cages, handbrake levers, gear knobs... what you normally do on a car. Not really sound on trunk, and definetly not something closed like NFS Shift. I hate digital gauges, if i could have a racing car with analog gauges, better.

Customization, as the words say, you make it as you like, not something closed in a pack, determined by the game.

CARS & CUSTOMIZATION

WORKING CLOSELY WITH SPEEDHUNTERS, WE HAVE HAND PICKED OUR CARS AND AFTER MARKET BRANDS TO DELIVER THE AUTHENTIC CAR CULTURE EXPERIENCE.

You’ll be able to carry out deep customization on each and every car in the game. Create something individual, create something unique, and create something that becomes a representation of your style.

Swap out the hood for something carbon fiber, replace the headlights, and attach a new set of rims. Still not content with your creation? You may want to think about the side mirrors, skirts, exhausts, rear wing, ride height and more!

Finished getting the aesthetics right? Better start work on the performance tuning! Upgrade various mechanical parts of your car to give you a competitive edge; install Forced Induction, tweak your Nitrous, fit a new clutch or upgrade the engine.

Finish it up with personalized car handling, ensuring your car handles exactly how you want. Want a more drift-focused ride? No problem. More grip? You can do that too. Set up your car exactly how you want it to drive.

Hit the streets and show the world your new ride. Built with the hottest authentic after-market products, performance tuning and personalized car handling. This is Need for Speed customization redefined.

image.img.jpg

image_1.img.jpg

Soz

I wonder how many cars from NFS No Limits will make it into this (gimme dat FD and R32). Link to car list

Seeing as the Huracan is already confirmed, the chances of the AMG-GT, 650S and 458 coming over to join in on the fun are looking good :duck: The Huracan is gonna need some competition after all :cheeky:

Those photoshoots, man! :toof:

Can see it now, if they want to capture the full current style of the 'car scene' today...

-Your phone go's off, screen looks at a message from a social media page, likely called 'SpeedBook' or something, because having a phone to call people is sooooo 2004...

-Message reads: "Sick ride bro, we at @StanceLyfe want to feature yo ride on our page, hit us up to set it up bro #cool #swag #yolo #stnacelyfe4lyfe #hashtag"

-You see the page only has 3,000 'likes' so decline it...

:lol:

Remember he was one of the few who got to go to Ghost and play the game so watch what he says as it's so easy to let out something due to this. The fact people were asking about if supercars were in and then his video about them probably being in, sealed that that they were in for me as he knows and it's very hard to hide those facts you know, even when trying to say you don't.

He's been doing a series with all the 'nfs car builds' in forza horizon 2 like the m3 the skyline and others shown in nfs, he's also done 2 Liberty walk builds the 458 and the huracan and he's done a rocket bunny gtr this is the nail in the coffin that these are going to be in the game as the lambo is in the trailer, this is my assumption and something I picked up, I may be wrong but hey it's something.

Didn't NFS Shift have a similar garage limit (or was it S2U)? There was a bit of angst at the possibility of The Crew being limited (only by price and limited income) so it will be interesting to see feedback to this.

nope, infact you've earned so much money after some point that I used to get a new car for every race.