We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Post Your Screenshots Thread!

Guest RB26DETT

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The rims on the M3 look different to the real ones, the central iDrive knob is too high and is missing a rubber band around it. The two AC buttons have the rubber thing around it IRL, and nothing should be in chrome too. Being it an LCI model, inner kidney slats are not chrome either, they're black plastic. And why there is a BMW logo on the display is beyond my mind.

I'm not impressed, Kunos Simulazioni.

The game is terrible graphic and sound wise.

Game's AA is pretty bad too. The render engine is terrible too, it took me hours to find a solution which allowed the game not to stutter/jitter.

It only makes me play it because the cars do feel pretty "car" like to drive. The FFB is great on some cars, and the weight transfer is perfect. Love the way how we can control the rear of the car during slides.

I had a quick go last night, and honestly I wasn't that impressed on any front. The only thing that really impressed me was the controller setup wizard (why can't more games be that easy to setup?)

But as with all Beta's gotta give them time

Yes the controller setup wizard was really nice. ETS 2's is really nice too.

[ATTACH]19201[/ATTACH]

Because i never made her learn trade and not learn enough about poisons...she ate chocolate that was poisoned and never knew how to stop it. Thats what I get for making her learn military skills/tactics and the proper royal way to act.

Oh well next time :lol:

Aim of the game is you've to make her survive until she's 15 so she can then be crowned Queen, but have to train her skills up, which shape what sort of queen she is...skills are everything from how to be a proper lady like queen, to her skills with animals..to howgood she is with a sword and military tactics.

Thing is, learning combat skills wont save you if your poisoned...but not knowing economic stuff means she'll wont know about trade & money, etc...getting the balance is't easy!