We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Post Your Screenshots Thread!

Guest RB26DETT

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh lovely shot mate!

I'm trying to learn how use this plane :D

Well it's quite challenging, specially in descent I find it very difficult to slow down, even with a minimum amount of power (1.3% or less EPR and -500/-1000 ft/min you blast the through 250kt easily). It's a plane in which you have to keep an eye on!

Well it's quite challenging, specially in descent I find it very difficult to slow down, even with a minimum amount of power (1.3% or less EPR and -500/-1000 ft/min you blast the through 250kt easily). It's a plane in which you have to keep an eye on!

To be honest I haven't found this problem, sometimes during the landing I need to accelerate.

Anyway for now the biggest problem is understand how the autopilot work, looks very difficult xD

To be honest I haven't found this problem, sometimes during the landing I need to accelerate.

Anyway for now the biggest problem is understand how the autopilot work, looks very difficult xD

I only find it on descent not on landing.

I'm messing with the SP77 so far and I'm having no problems. Though you have to know that there's a serious bug with the ALT HOLD mode, it will respond to the input in the "ALTITUDE WARNING" gauge, so maybe that's the problem.

EDIT:

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

Not what you want to see when you are crossing between 2 islands... Okay, it was not due to bad engine management, I touched something in the plane's control panel and the engine just died... tried to restart but I was unsuccessful, so I decided to turn fuel off and make the approach to the nearest airport that was right under me ;)

Nice photos as always ;)

Ready for take-off for my first flight in the 737-200 :D

That airport looks familiar :).

--- Post Updated ---

Nice photos as always ;)

Ready for take-off for my first flight in the 737-200 :D

That airport looks familiar :).