We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Car Spotting: What You Saw Recently!

The Queen

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh I saw quite a lot today...

white or silver (cant remember) C63 AMG Estate

white MKIV Supra

R34 GTR Skyline, I saw it across the motorway so I didnt get a real good look, but it was black, bronze wheels (i'm guessing te37's or similar). and I think it had a Nismo Z Tune bodykit (with the widened fenders and all)

Red w/black striped 1967 Mustang coupe- 17 or possibly 18" wheels- similar to american racing torque thrust 2's, black spokes, chrome lip (I assume they were anyway, it was moving lol)- I hope the big wheels were there because it has big brake discs, but I couldnt see.

08 WRX STi hatch/wagon, white with 19 or 20" white wheels, concave design so maybe advans, rotas, etc, huuuuge camber, sexy as hell.

a very confused matte black vip style beater honda legend, with white wall tyres and steel wheels on massive camber and offset, I wasnt sure what to think lol.

Im sure there was more :hmmm:

had a video and photoshooting with a ferrari f430 scuderia with a novitec rosso exhaust sytem, such an epic car! Well here the video and a photo:

-snap-

win win win win win win win win win win win win.

:d

I agreed to take a friend to the hospital earlier(turned out there having a kid in a few months) and seen a F355 & a Esprit! Must have been out crusing we guessed.

*pic of Mazda SUV 'GT-R'*

Nice find! I once saw a 2001 Focus AMG. :hmmm:

There was also a Ford freestar.. Type R

I once seen a Vauxhall Corsa C That was tuned by both Spoon & TRD

As you do...