We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Car Spotting: What You Saw Recently!

The Queen

Seeing everyone pictures makes my find seem rubbish...

Lotus Exige S2, Caterham R500 and a KTM X-Bow...and a Mk1 MX5 which we could actually keep up with!

Was in our MR over in the mountions, the first 3 cars took us as you'd expect, but the MX5 we could keep up with! The MX5 took over us, so we overtook it back...and well a sort of Touge happened(all very safe, as we wernt actually speeding, and the road you can see for miles on!) I love it when other car enthusiasts are out in there cars!:cool:

Also Penfold, In the pic of the SV, I think i see a RR reflection in the window on the far right!:cool:

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty good day today. :)

- 2x M3 GTS

- 2x 997 GT2 RS

- SLR

- Carrera GTS

- GT-R SpecV

- Stuff i forgot.

Same! just multiple Those Porsche's by 10 and add a:

-1 of 2 Ferrari/Koeni 308 GTB, a 1966 Ford GT40

-Koenigsegg CCX 1018hp

-Old Jaguar F1 car

-The Original and only licensed Ford Shelby GT500 Eleanor:eek:

-Original 2 Fast 2 Furious Skyline and Eclipse

Fast and Furious Dodge Challenger

-A Replica AC Cobra equipped with at 6.0 Litre V12 (and offcorse a Real AC Cobra:cheeky:)

-Lamborghini Gallardo 2006

-Two other GT500's Fastback's 1969's:p

-BMW M5 Taxi

-BMW M3 Taxi

-Some Hotroad's

-A Blue F355 Spider

-Plymouth Cuda

-Audi R8

-Old Corvette's

-And had a try in a certain "virtual Game that is supposed to come out SOON" equipped with a G27, 3D 50" TV and Raceing seat.:D

-Also a Virtual MB SLS OMG!

Did i forget something?:p

So as I was walking home from the train station today, I heard a really loud rev. I looked around to see what it was. There was only a Lincoln Town Car and a Prius stopped at a red light near me. I thought that it must've came from someplace else. But when the light turned green, the Town Car sped off and smoke was everywhere! It was a customized Lincoln Town Car! WHO DOES THAT? :confused:

I saw a shmexy silver Corvette C5 Z06 in a supermarket parking lot on Saturday, and I took some pics of it with my phone (quality sucks and I dunno how to upload pics from my phone to the internets, so no pics :p)

On a side note, I bought the 2010 annual copy of the Shelby Automotive official magazine in the supermarket whose lot had the Z06. :D

We saw this yesterday. Quite rare over here :D

-snip-

It still amazes me how different some countries are.

There are THOUSANDS of those things over here. I literally do not think that there has ever been a day in my life where I have been on a road and not seen one of those.

However, I have never seen an Alfa Romeo or a Fiat in person, cars seen all over the place over there.

It still amazes me how different some countries are.

There are THOUSANDS of those things over here. I literally do not think that there has ever been a day in my life where I have been on a road and not seen one of those.

However, I have never seen an Alfa Romeo or a Fiat in person, cars seen all over the place over there.

True, even here in Bulgaria, where everything is so Americanized (nice word, eh :p) we don't get much of them Rams, Vipers and etc.