We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Car Spotting: What You Saw Recently!

The Queen

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

originally posted by t. Nice spots, shame about the Gallardo's wheels, it seems to be an American obsession to change the wheels on exotics. Hey hey, each to their own.

This is an Underground Racing twin turbo 1400 hp at the rear wheels mod. Not sure if the wheels were part of the mod package or owner changed on his own?

It still amazes me how different some countries are.

There are THOUSANDS of those things over here. I literally do not think that there has ever been a day in my life where I have been on a road and not seen one of those.

Kentucky, USA

Well, you would. :p Strangely, you don't see too many Rams up here in the northeast. There's a few, yeah, but there are way more Chevy trucks, Ford trucks, and - above all - Subaru's. About 75% of the families in my state own one (or more). High schoolers personalities are determined by whether they drive an Outback or an Impreza (or an F-150, but there are few of those). The Subaru dealers are extremely successful and often have many WRXs and an STI or two. My family had a Legacy, then an Outback, and now a Legacy. :)

But like you said, the difference in regions are strange. Very rarely do I see Subbie's when I visit New Jersey (and car magazines from California speak of them as if they're not even sold there :p ).

EDIT: THAT UNDERGROUND RACING GALLARDO IS STREETKING'S FROM M5BOARD! His thread is here, and here's a pic. It's from Texas, too, so it makes sense. Remember the license plate? If so, there's a pic of it on the thread.

-Leadfoot