We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Car Spotting: What You Saw Recently!

The Queen

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I woke up this morning, started up my PC.

Heard a big VROOOOOOOOOM. I looked out of the window: Aston Martin DBS! :D

w0000t! So i took my cicle and went straight to the Aston Dealer, and there it was.

I've been looking at it for half an hour. :D

Other cars that were there: DB9 LM, AMV8 N400 Roadster, Jag XJ220, Jag XKR Portfolio :D (And more DB9's, Vanquishes, AMV8's etc.)

Purple/Orange, Doesnt sound too attractive

It really is loverly. I'll see if I can find my pictures. There was one at racing green TVR in Fleet. Wonderful, was purple green and copper this one so Purple/Orange covers it. (OK can't find pictures) is wonderful though.

Anyway I saw a very dodgy replica GT40 and the usual array of ferrai's, bentlys and porchses you get in pool.

Guest RB26DETT
Evos aren't too common here, but you see about a million Impreza's every day that ALL LOOK AND SOUND THE EXACT SAME over here :p.

yeah. the new impreza's are really common now here. before, they weren't. they priced the base model real low, it costs as much as a top of the line civic.

@Mb, how comes the DBS has British Plates? Yet teh other 2 are from Holland? I can tell by teh name of teh Jag shop and teh colour of teh front plate on teh car in teh 3rd picteh.

Iced stop being silly. Well I think the letters "AOG" mean it could belong to that guy in England who has the orange Zonda and CLK DTM ;)

saw an ariel atom today

also saw a VW karmann that is from a few doors down, got pictures if its rare :p

eerrrrr, probably have mentioned in teh past, bet theres a red TVR chimeria in my college