We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't exactly know what the 2f2f seats look like, but if the model of the seat is different, you can't.

You can re-skin the current seats to make 'em look like the once from 2f2f, but the form/shape you can't change. That's confined in the 3D model itself, and we aren't able to save modded files in 3DD format (yet).

- Little_Ghost

Hey guy's.

ThomZ and myself have been working on the Gallardo but we're not quite there yet so that's why there's no release yet.

As far as I know, it will be release but we're trying do fix the front lights atm.

We'll (Thom?) keep you informed! :-D

- Little_Ghost

Request: Bugfixing Car Gasonlin tap

Hi, I didn't see somehthing like a genral Request threat on this forum. And in the german forum did nobody take care for this. But maybe here has somebody intresses.

We all know that some car have white lines alorn the gasolin tap/opener, no matter what bodycolor the car is painted.

Good examples for cars that have this bug: are Ford Mustang GT coupe (Mustang GT Convertible has not this bug for odd reason), the Jaguar XK models as well as the Pontiac GTO. There more cars that suffer with this problem but not all cars in TDU.

I guess the problem is a messed up texture fromt he global's / common car textures. So I wonder if it possible to fix the line coloring (probally a alpha channel is wrong) So the car have the line in car color. (best example is to compare the two Mustangs. the Convertible is how it should be, the Coupe is how its bugged up)

I would warmly welcome it when somebody could try some, I have experinces with sounds but not with the texture stuff.

Request: A police car siren for user cars

Hi there

Baltoman has started up a police club for TDu and i have joined

i think that, and i am sure he will agree, that it would be great if we could have the police siren sound on our user cars when we press the horn or something

thanks in advance

duncan