We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Worst games ever played.

T0M722

Hi Everybody!

I honestly want to know what is the worst game ever in the entire universe that you've owned/played. The game must be the worst, weirdest, annoyingest, bad graphicsest, stupid gameplayest game ever played by yourself.

For me, the game would most definitely be Need For Speed Pro Street. Ahh even to say the name give me chills down my spine!

I don't know what games the worst i've tried in my lifetime.

I'm just going to have to say, Mario and all of his gang and series...

You know what i'll take that as the worst game i've played, not the 2-d (left and right version with midi sounds) but the new generation of mario games i hate it because of his character....

Gears of War: Didn't like it when i played it, ranks highly on my "Worst Games Ever" list.

Pimp my Ride: I never actually played it, but my Mum rented it for me once. I didn't wanna infect my Xbox 360 with it though.

Need for Speed: Most Wanted: Anything after NFSU2 was bad, until Pro Street which i thought was ok. Most Wanted was the worst one i played in that time period.

Crescent Suzuki Racing: An obscure title. My brother got it whith several other budget games when he got a PS2. The rider's don't lean on their bikes.

You've really discredited this thread and yourself as a gamer if NFS Pro Street is the worst game you've ever experienced.

You could have picked something at least semi awful, like 007 Agent Under Fire. : /

I wouldn't call myself a gamer. I play games and all but i'm not that into it. I just dislike that particular game. Since i don't play that many games, i dont have a lot of choice to pick from and therefore i choose this.

arcade titles, if i may.

TOTEMBALL. eww. so god awful

Robotron 2042 - crap gameplay, impossible achievements, generally non-fun.

just cause (360) was awful, they took what looked great on PS2 and kept it the same, the results were just ugly and the game was horrible

mortal combat vs DC - shocking, extremely dumbed down and the characters have about 3 moves.

mario & sonic at the olympic games - ewwww, naff! lazy cash in on the olympic games...

Job Offer: Common Sense Required

Apply within! :rolleyes:

Note: This is not directed at anyone's posts here, but please use common sense when posting, thanks. No attention seekers either!

Hehehahahehea

I did tell you not to look it up. ;)

-----------------------------------------------------

Worst Game: Project Torque.

Worst Game's:

NFS Carbon (I snapped the disk, that how crap it was)

Burnout Paradise: Didn't have the feel of the old Burnout 2, damage repeats is the same in some strange way aswell.

Assassins creed: Couldn't get into this, something about it made me not enjoy it. Can't stand it. (Yet i own the damn thing, however ill be trading it at ebgames to get discount off forza 3, along with burnout paradise)

Resident Evil 5: Now this game sucks big time, i just don't like the new zombies.. Chain saws and stuff like that is just crap. Old fashion zombies (Like in L4D) is great!

Juiced: I got it just cause it actually had ford XR8 and Holden's in it... XD besides that its really dodgy.

Juiced 2: Could of been a good game, they just screwed the physics. I think if they fixed that it could of gotten alot more buyers.

Battlefield Bad company: Just didn't enjoy it.. I like battlefields on PC more then Xbox 360 for some reason.