We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

FREE DLC Exploration Pack for Consoles. (Xbox 360/PS3 OUT!)

Eudemon

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still no word on the PS3 edtion?

Poor Show...although i does mean When it does come out, I'll have found out where the Stratos and Charger are on the 360 and it'll be a breeze getting them again.

To be honest it IS easy to get them because they're as good as indicated once you completed a few golden bomb missions. So if you could prepare for anything, do some challenging time trials without hitting traffic or getting offroad, and set a real firm and close time limit. It could also happen Atari and Eden ignored the bug in the PC's pack in which it took you just 4 or 6 wrecks in total to get both cars instead of the 8 and 12 claimed for Stratos and Charger.

I'm not sure about the consoles (since it hasn't come out yet), but on the PC, if you try to sell a reward car, there is a red icon that replaces the checkbox you can normally check off. If you click the red icon, you will hear a "tick" as if it works, and you should be able to sell it.

I sold some cars today, and it seemed like those wreck cars were greyed out on my list (not sure it was only those though). I took for granted that means you can't sell them but I never checked as I didn't want to sell them anyway. Also, the PC bug that CLR is talking about was patched just days after the Pack was released so that is gone and forgotten about now.

30 29 mins till 9AM GMT, note the pack may not be out dead on this time as it's upto Microsoft when to flick the switch, also note that it will take a short time before it becomes available in all regions also so if someone has it and you don't, don't worry the pack is just winging it's way around the world from the first time it's activated. :)

You'll be pleased to know they managed to fix the hex editing car hacks, most of the hackable cars now just change into a Miami Fastback when you start the game with the exploration pack installed.

Not sure yet if there is a way round this, I have a theory as to why, judging from what I have heard affecting legitimate players, so I'll have another crack at it when the servers get flicked over, I'm doubtful whether it'll work, but I have lost too much to just sit back and not even attempt to remedy it. :D

My character is now sporting some great 1930's Explorer style (??) clothing and I have to say the Charger and Stratos are kind of cool. Now if only they would give us a handling option we could really enjoy, TDU2 would become just like TDU for a lot of us.