We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Car Spotting: What You Saw Recently! - Part 2

The Queen

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MrLolololXD
FML that Countach is insane! How long will it be at your work for? I'll come shoot it, lawl :D

Wtf, I could have sworn I replied to this post 2 days ago on my work lunch break. I guess my phone crapped out on me. :confused:

It went out about 2 weeks ago now, I was just too lazy to upload the pics from my phone until the other day lol However I could ask my boss to call the guy and see if he'd like to do a photoshoot with you, if you'd like. I'm sure he'd like some big photos of it hanging up in the garage wall.

What part of Melbourne are you in? And I presume you wouldn't charge him for the photo shoot if it went ahead?

A genuine spotted from me, for once. I was on my way to a car show and this was right across from me. It's worth mentioning that I did not take the picture from a moving car - this light is well-known in Southern VT as the longest/worst light around. Only one direction goes at a time, and the green lasts about four seconds. (Literally. I've timed it.)

xRDIk.jpg

After thinking about it, I believe this is a local dealer car, a dealer owned by the family of a girl at my school. :hmmm: Thinking, thinking...

-Leadfoot

Wtf, I could have sworn I replied to this post 2 days ago on my work lunch break. I guess my phone crapped out on me. :confused:

It went out about 2 weeks ago now, I was just too lazy to upload the pics from my phone until the other day lol However I could ask my boss to call the guy and see if he'd like to do a photoshoot with you, if you'd like. I'm sure he'd like some big photos of it hanging up in the garage wall.

What part of Melbourne are you in? And I presume you wouldn't charge him for the photo shoot if it went ahead?

That'd be EPPICC!!! :)

I live in South East Melbourne, I've done quite a few photoshoots now so you might want to mention that.

I don't charge for my photo shoots, I'm happy with whatever rides/cars I can get ! :)

-------------------------

daily spam

7477472652_8537f8fe5f_z.jpg

Watching The World Go By by T0M722, on Flickr