We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2: Unofficial Patch

Xarlith

Thank you all guys for the feedback! Each of us worked very hard to provide you the best possible content we can make.

One question: Are there important changes in the commoncar.bnk or can i swap back my old one? (I would like to keep my custommade licenceplate, and swapping back the old commoncar.bnk would be the easiest way.)
One file is added to this bnk. Now it is not used but in future versions it will. Repack it now or after 0.4. It is up to you :).

Tech Question: I think I have problems technically with the installer I tryed to install the new version on the old one. Deinstall of 0.2 went well. then installation of 0.3 got stuck by about 75% progression, and didnt do anything fromt here .
How much free space do you have on this disk? To be safe you should have at least 1GiB free.

Hm.. Why bumper camera is not working on 300C SRT8. Also I can't find many cars as 300C police or Audi S5 e.g. :/ *confused*
:confused: It works perfect for me and the others.

Try in second Audi dealer. I couldn't fit all in one salon. Similar situation is with US cars, Ferrari etc. I can post a pic with list of salons and cars.

Where is the chrysler police located? i can't find it in the US car dealers
It's not at the dealer. Search and you find it :duck:. Wait... I can't see it too... I know what happend - I'm going to prepare a fix. Today, or tomorrow will be ready.

And you can remove the spoiler by using the "roof" button, just like the Countach.

Nice little feature:cool:

:D

@Enzoman, what do you mean with more color? Most "factory" colors are available now and you can always take it to the paint and stickershop:cool:

Can some one post the dealership for the 300C police.

like Xarlith already wrote:

It's not at the dealer. Search and you find it :duck:.

One file is added to this bnk. Now it is not used but in future versions it will. Repack it now or after 0.4. It is up to you

It was late last night and i wasn't able anymore to think rational. :D I only need to put my readymade-licenceplate into the new commoncar.bnk. It's done within seconds. ;)

It was late last night and i wasn't able anymore to think rational. :D I only need to put my readymade-licenceplate into the new commoncar.bnk. It's done within seconds. ;)

Maybe a nice feature to put in a Future version; be able to make a custom license plate

:cool:

Don't like my Skyline?

Love the R34 Skyline. :thumbsup:

Physics are very good as well. :cool:

How much free space do you have on this disk? To be safe you should have at least 1GiB free.
I have around 500 gb free space on the HD I want to install it onto. I noticed that if I let it work in the background for a long period of time, that it did eventually finish after a long while correctly. Its just very unexpectiv / Weird that it stucks to 75% for a very long time, making you think it crashed. But it didn't and It installed correctly in the end. So thank you for asking. I do still think that your team should deserve a donation. For the patch itself I saw a few cars have no database entry for the colors (Saleens for a example). So if I buy such a car (with probally gets a database update in 0.4) will that conflict my savegame when the next update rolls out?

On Ibiza and Oahu - Audi dealer is same.

I don't have clothes shop and 300C still does not have camera, even when i re-installed patch. Hm?

Audi has 2 salons on each island. You have to discover it. Same thing with the clothes shop. You haven't discovered road near the shop.

Give me a screenshots of each 300c camera.

I have around 500 gb free space on the HD I want to install it onto. I noticed that if I let it work in the background for a long period of time, that it did eventually finish after a long while correctly. Its just very unexpectiv / Weird that it stucks to 75% for a very long time, making you think it crashed. But it didn't and It installed correctly in the end. So thank you for asking. I do still think that your team should deserve a donation. For the patch itself I saw a few cars have no database entry for the colors (Saleens for a example). So if I buy such a car (with probally gets a database update in 0.4) will that conflict my savegame when the next update rolls out?
There will be no conflict.

ur rims size is terrible - 3 mb each wheel!!!

:hmmm:

Altough Skylines and Berlinetta sounds have some strange noises but its bearable

Here (at 0:40 secs):

Comparision (at 0:21 secs)

i try to explore the maximum of tdu2 sound shematic

I used real sources for the sound ...yet i dont see what you mean with Strange noises...can you point me ?