We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

The Crew: Car List - [UP29: Mar 1st 2016]

CarMadMike

I'm going to tweak the display to be more eye-friendly and informative later on. I'm all over the place as a few things I was working on last week for this place have worked out well (:D) and I'm working on testing them and getting them on here before the end of the month AS WELL as trying to keep up with all the info coming from E3. It's why I'm so behind with the site, but I like where what I am working on is going.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tried doing the colour code thingy before, didn't work too well with the links overriding the colour back to blue :lol: Feel free to have a go, I haven't got the time today.

Done, adding the colour tags inside the URL tags instead of the other way around will prevent them from getting overridden. :)

Here are the screenshots guys:

- 2013 Dodge Charger

[ATTACH]18814[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]18815[/ATTACH]

- 2011 Ford Crown Victoria (Police & Civilian Version)

[ATTACH]18816[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]18817[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]18818[/ATTACH]

- 2010? Ford Transit Connect

[ATTACH]18819[/ATTACH]

- 2010 Ford Focus

[ATTACH]18820[/ATTACH]

- 2010 Ford Taurus

[ATTACH]18821[/ATTACH]

They look like real vehicles to me... Though a lot of traffic cars seem to be unmarked.

Indeed, especially on the Hollywood studios track where there were other dinosaurs. Remember having an entire race full of them, also split screen, and we could never tell who was who (so we could try and take each other out).

And of course who can forget driving the concrete block.... I think pretty much every object was drivable in NFS2.

Indeed, especially on the Hollywood studios track where there were other dinosaurs. Remember having an entire race full of them, also split screen, and we could never tell who was who (so we could try and take each other out).

And of course who can forget driving the concrete block.... I think pretty much every object was drivable in NFS2.

There was a code in TopGear Overdrive on N64 where you could drive a Velociraptor preserved in a glass case and a Taco.

As for NFS I remember the FZR 2k, LA Nina\El Nino, Tombstone and the FBS Bomber...those were awesome.

About the GT(40)?, i can assure you guys that is just a modified Ford GT 2005. The tailight is modded, but if you look, it has a bumper with exact same exhausts of a GT and the trunk/hood is also a Ford GT, not to mention, the air difuser underneath the car. So, not the classic GT40.

Edit: And the Corvette Z06 is actually a ZR1, it has a black roof and a badge on the rear. Bottom left quarter of the rear bumper. I am sure that's a ZR1.