We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Forza Horizon 2 - {DT} Explore a map like Southern Europe & drive anywhere you like.

Eudemon

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well generally the distinction is in the choice of which road to take and which direction, as opposed to driving on a circuit. Going offroad is just a bonus that may simply prevent people from crashing into barriers as much. I don't think that many people went cross country in TDU1 (I did a fair bit I'll admit)

maybe we should kinda sort of get back on topic now :lol:

I haven't seen that many news about it tbh, only keeping up with the car reveals but that shot is indeed nice, at least the graphics should be great even if the map is small :nods: Car list has nice variety and multiplayer should be great compared to Horizon 1. If only I could get off my arse to preorder it :lol:

Clio Williams Clio Williams Clio Williams :yayyay::yayyay::yayyay:

Forza Motorsport - Forza Horizon 2 Cars Revealed!

Not any old Clio willy, it's the one owned by 1 of the team from Evo Magazine! :nods:

Land Rover Defender :panic: :panic:

It's a 97 US spec 90. Would have been nice to have one of the TDI or TD5, and RHD. But Hell a Defender is a Defender! :D

• 3 weeks later...