We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Forza Horizon 2 - {DT} Explore a map like Southern Europe & drive anywhere you like.

Eudemon

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does look like, like all next gen games. :nods:

Now I hope this game has the best car ever to brace the Forza games....YOU guys know what can I'm on about. ;)

--- Post Updated ---

Btw, just seen this pop up on my FB

10269402_786931971340271_3172713177434829480_n.jpg

10402887_786931884673613_1867599872651002143_n.jpg

1926858_786931914673610_8695145426815758323_n.jpg

And the two pics posted already. The quality is down alot as I've just linked them over from FB.

“ It’s a place of vast landscapes, amazing vistas, beautiful, unspoilt scenery, and incredible diversity. From the foothills of the Alps, right down the Mediterranean Sea. From the rolling hills of Tuscany in Italy, across the border into France and beautiful Provence and the glamorous Côte d'Azur. Incredible variety, amazing landscapes, amazing vistas for you to explore. So that doesn’t hurt, having a beautiful world to start with is a big start. ”

:drool2:

Om Freaking nom if this looks as good as it is the xbox one may be a winner :mhmm:

But Playground wants to take that further, so the team has torn down the barriers that largely kept us from leaving the road in the original Forza Horizon. It’s this new philosophy that had us bouncing across a field in the race we described in the intro. Even from this single event it’s clear to us how dramatic a shift for the better this is compared to the original Horizon.

“We’ve taken the view that, if there isn’t a barrier in the real-world, if there isn’t a wall, there shouldn’t be one in our game,” says Fulton. “We want the player to be able to drive wherever he can in the real world.”

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU YEEEEEEEAAAAAHHHHH

This is all rather exciting, but I can't help but wish they gave themselves another year to nut this out, not just from the perspective of making the game better, but also to give the rest of the industry and players to catch up with the new consoles and new racing wheels (and give us a chance to play The Crew). :)

Of course if they could release on PC then scratch all that :cheeky:

As it stands just at the moment I'd rather play this type of game with lesser graphics on the 360 with a steering wheel, rather than with better graphics on a gamepad.

“So that means that not only is the world of Forza Horizon 2 bigger than the one in Horizon, it also has three times more driveable area; a three-times bigger play space."

Is it just me or does that not sound very big?

Any actual word it's going to be TDU style open world? I mean they could remove the barriers but still have it so you 're-spwan' if you go too far out of bounds. Kinda like how rally games do it.

Does look & sound nice, but not going to get a Xbone just for it.

Just it wont be perfect unless it has THAT car in it. ;)