We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

6 hours ago, Cassius said:

Hey Guys,

i just downloaded and installed this awesome mod, but i have one major problem:

Game is only running in Windows Mode 😕

Ingame i can't set any graphic settings, it is stuck at 1280*720 Medium details without HDR.

When i try to start the mod in Fullscreen, i only get a black screen and return to my desktop.

TDU without mods is running fine.

Any suggestions?

Specs:
Xeon 1230V3, 20 Gigs of Ram, GTX1070

The fullscreen/windowed toggle is in the Project Paradise launcher, and there is also an option to "unlock settings in windowed mode" Untick windowed mode in the launcher and your good to go. 😃

image.thumb.png.57ca5f8438124637c13756097657fc77.png

Edit: Oof that's bigger than I expected. Sorry!

Edited by BlakeBelladonna

PROBLEM, and this time I'm all out of ideas.

I completed this speed challenge (160 mph with intense traffic, I hope the english title is the same) and all the other speed challenges. Got my reward car. and headed to complete all the other challenges. But, I find myself with the race resetted. Not a problem, I say to my self. But the game crash when I try to enter it, both from the map and from the map and the free roam. 

29z90no.jpg

I went to check the clear list. THe achievement for speed is cleared, but the total count of races miss this one. Meaning that I will not be able to obtain the achievemt for all golds. 

I went checking the record list, and this is what it shows me.

fjmiwz.jpg

Seems like the savegame got corrupted for this race in particular, and now it can't load it since the record is completely off the scale.

Any chance to reset the record for this race? Or I have to resort to my last savegame backup from 2 weeks ago? Please tell me there is an easy solution, even with an HEX editor for my save files.

Edited by Mondodimotori

13 minutes ago, Mondodimotori said:

PROBLEM, and this time I'm all out of ideas.

I completed this speed challenge (160 mph with intense traffic, I hope the english title is the same) and all the other speed challenges. Got my reward car. and headed to complete all the other challenges. But, I find myself with the race resetted. Not a problem, I say to my self. But the game crash when I try to enter it, both from the map and from the map and the free roam. 

-img-

I went to check the clear list. THe achievement for speed is cleared, but the total count of races miss this one. Meaning that I will not be able to obtain the achievemt for all golds. 

I went checking the record list, and this is what it shows me.

-img-

Seems like the savegame got corrupted for this race in particular, and now it can't load it since the record is completely off the scale.

Any chance to reset the record for this race? Or I have to resort to my last savegame backup from 2 weeks ago? Please tell me there is an easy solution, even with an HEX editor for my save files.

Try to replace the IGE folder again, if it doesn't work, i don't know then.

41 minutes ago, Milli said:

Try to replace the IGE folder again, if it doesn't work, i don't know then.

I already knew it, but tried anyway. It doesn't work.

Simply because, IMHO, the problem is whithin my save file, and not the game files. 

That's why I will directly ask. There is anyone that knows how to edit a savefile? I think that if I'm able to reset that "record" to the race, then it will not crash. 

The fact is that in the past 2 weeks I grind all the tedious challenges first. And I don't want to do them all over again... I don't want to resort to cheats to recover all the lost progress. Even if I'm able to find a working cheats.

EDIT: What's the code for this race in the IGE folder? Maybe if I decode that file, I could be able to track it in my savefile.

Edited by Mondodimotori

26 minutes ago, Mondodimotori said:

I already knew it, but tried anyway. It doesn't work.

Simply because, IMHO, the problem is whithin my save file, and not the game files. 

That's why I will directly ask. There is anyone that knows how to edit a savefile? I think that if I'm able to reset that "record" to the race, then it will not crash. 

The fact is that in the past 2 weeks I grind all the tedious challenges first. And I don't want to do them all over again... I don't want to resort to cheats to recover all the lost progress. Even if I'm able to find a working cheats.

EDIT: What's the code for this race in the IGE folder? Maybe if I decode that file, I could be able to track it in my savefile.

Can't check at the moment, sorry.

1 hour ago, Milli said:

Can't check at the moment, sorry.

The race is SPEED03.IGE. I opened the file with an hex editor, and the name match. Unfortunately...

59 minutes ago, TDU Iceman said:

Never heard of anyone doing that. And there is no tool to make sense of the gibberish in the file.

... I wasn't able, even with the name of the race and the code, to find it in the savefiles. The only things left to do is to redo all the stuff again, trying not to use a no traffick cheat, that is the only one that seems to work.

9 hours ago, Milli said:

Bots in TDU work in a misterious way, i don't know exactly why they seem to crash, but yeah, change a few classes seem to break it. 

I see. That's why I was asking how did you edit the event properties of the races in the game, maybe I can change the AI car spawns for each race since I switched up many car classes around. What tool did you use? TDUF doesn't seem to have an IGE editor or anything like that.

2 hours ago, Rebuilda said:

Is the dealership full of TDU special cars supposed to be that?

Have you made room for future expansion or do I have an issue?

or

Are there secrets to be unlocked / found? 🙂

If you're referring to Custom Dealer 1 & 2, those dealers are basically 10 extra spaces so you can easily add your own cars into Platinum.

8 hours ago, Rush12049 said:

Does someone have an profile for an Xbox controller I can use? Stock one does not seem to want to work at all.

Xbox 360 and Xbox One controllers work out of the box with TDU, so if you mean an xpadder or something profile you don't need it. Something a lot of people don't realize at first though is when binding the axis controls (throttle, brake, steering, ect) you need to hold the axis until the game asks you to release it.

I finally find the problem why so many of the IKs of the cars are broken.

It is because TDUF can't read IKs' vaule that is more than 1024 at initial launch.

The IK value will be changed to 666 (which is default bike) when TDUF tries to create json-cache, but you can change all these wrong IK back to the respective IK and save normally.

@Milli can you try to delete the json-cache folder and see if the problem really exist on other user? Because it bugs be every time I open TDUF.

螢幕擷取畫面 (27).png

2 hours ago, BlakeBelladonna said:

Xbox 360 and Xbox One controllers work out of the box with TDU, so if you mean an xpadder or something profile you don't need it. Something a lot of people don't realize at first though is when binding the axis controls (throttle, brake, steering, ect) you need to hold the axis until the game asks you to release it.

Wait. Do they? I always had to map my original XBOX 360 controller when playing TDU. I don't think TDU recognize the 360 controller out of the box, is still a 2007 game...

1 hour ago, Mondodimotori said:

Wait. Do they? I always had to map my original XBOX 360 controller when playing TDU. I don't think TDU recognize the 360 controller out of the box, is still a 2007 game...

You still have to map the controls yeah, tdu doesn't have a default controller config. I thought you where asking for a controller emulator profile. My b 😉

8 hours ago, brianjai said:

I finally find the problem why so many of the IKs of the cars are broken.

It is because TDUF can't read IKs' vaule that is more than 1024 at initial launch.

The IK value will be changed to 666 (which is default bike) when TDUF tries to create json-cache, but you can change all these wrong IK back to the respective IK and save normally.

@Milli can you try to delete the json-cache folder and see if the problem really exist on other user? Because it bugs be every time I open TDUF.

-img-

Close TDUF, delete the json-cache folder, re-open TDUF. And let it load.

Hi!

First of all thanks for the renewal of this game!I was a fun when was released!And now this great update!!I try to show to people the great work that you done!If anyone wants i have a youtube channel and the last month i can stop play tdu platinum!Check my videos if you want!

the Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQAdhpVexthjfVn14sp4Y-g

Hi!  I know I've seen this problem on here a couple times before, but I still keep running into it.

When I try to load a game or start a new one, I just get stuck on an endless loading screen.  I'm pretty sure it's something to do with file placement or whatnot, but I'm an absolute noob at all this stuff and have no idea what to do at this point.  Any pointers?

3 minutes ago, Spitfire599 said:

Hi!  I know I've seen this problem on here a couple times before, but I still keep running into it.

When I try to load a game or start a new one, I just get stuck on an endless loading screen.  I'm pretty sure it's something to do with file placement or whatnot, but I'm an absolute noob at all this stuff and have no idea what to do at this point.  Any pointers?

• Milli changed the title to [RELEASED] Test Drive Unlimited Platinum - v1.21