We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Car Spotting: What You Saw Recently!

The Queen

On my way into Washington, DC today I surprisingly saw a 2011 GT500 convertible and an obnoxiously loud red Supra TT. And on my way back I saw a 997 Carrera S and numerous targa Corvettes. Not really that big of a find, but those cars aren't all that common around where I live :p

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Best Car I saw today was a CLS63 AMG pulling out of a junction in my estate. That much power and with all the rain we've had today = A Nice Drift Followed by me and my friend Clapping!

Also never knew the Aventador was actually out for sale yet!

Was thinking maybe a press car, but seeing the reg plate again makes me thinks your right!

I really need to make a trip down to London again! Been 4 years!

Last Time I did go though was for the 2008 British International Motorshow though!

I personally hate the facelift Diablo, same for the Countach. Original design was more elegant imo :)

Agreed! Once the Diablo lost its pop-up's it just diddent look right at all! The Countach still looks good once they sofened the lines a bit, but the original's still look best!

Didn't even have to ask. Although, that guy on the right hates it (long hair). It's more of a "grab some quick pics then run" kinda thing as, he's not nice. This was the first time I've been in the dealership in ages. Ferrari + Maserati Dealership in Swan St is so much nicer.

While working on my MR, herd a car pull up in my driveway thinking it was my dad....

Turn around to see a Ferrari F348 there! Guy gets out and then ask's me for directions. I commented on his car then we started talking about both of our cars! It was a real one and not a MR2 as showed me the engine of it! Made my day that! Alot of owners here like to make no contact with people about there car!

Just a little annoyed that my hands were covered in grime from the MR's Engine! Would have asked if I could have a better look at his car!

Sad thing with the 348 is it sounded a bit bland,..only down side!

Alright guys, check this:

I'll work in a garage now for 3 weeks to get some money, I know the owner of the garage because it is a friend of my parents,...

Today was my first day and they already had awesome cars in there like a 800Hp Vette or a Plymouth Cuda..

The owner of the garage told me he would drive me home and after my 8 hours of work he took me home in a 1966 Ford Mustang with a 302, about 300hp

Then when we arrived at my town, he stopped and said: You're turn!

I was like: What?!

And ye I drove home with a 1966 Mustang, end of the story :lol:

Saw, and heard a Amazing Black 2011 Supersnake GT500, No pictures because phone was dead, Moms phone was dead, I had one hand on the steering wheel, and a drink in the other, and it took off at 100 KP/H from a stop at my light. Amazing sounding car