We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Official Car List Revealed on Facebook

Who

What do you think of the Carlist?  

263 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the Carlist?

• It's grrrrrrreat!
    • It's ok, could have been better though
    • It's *meh*
    • It's really disappointing :(
    • I'm cancelling my order/not buying/waiting till after release

A Friend of mine pointed this out to me as he was looking at TDU2's wikipeadia entry at collage....

These exclusive vehicles' date=' such as the McLaren MP4-12C, Gumpert Apollo, Aston Martin One-77 and [b']James Bond's very own Aston Martin DBS[/b] can be driven

I think I missed that one last time I looked at things!:oook:

But i'm guessing its somones idea of a laugh! Unless it does exist inagme....

• Replies 692
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A Friend of mine pointed this out to me as he was looking at TDU2's wikipeadia entry at collage....

I think I missed that one last time I looked at things!:oook:

But i'm guessing its somones idea of a laugh! Unless it does exist inagme....

I think you'll have to settle for a standard DBS without any Bond-tools on it...

I still only know about the One-77, Apollo, FXX, Cinque and MP4-123ABC as clubcars...

His quote only said those cars can be driven, not that they were the clubcars

I still only know about the One-77, Apollo, FXX, Cinque and MP4-123ABC as clubcars...

FXX and cinque are deffintly Club cars then? I'm still confused over it! Original just 3 and now 5! Still I'm not complaining! All of them bar the MP4 and possablay the Apollo are Exclusive cars in real life, considering how many of them exist, or in the case of the FXX...on the road!

His quote only said those cars can be driven' date=' not that they were the clubcars [/quote']

I should of quoted more of the entry, but it was refering to the club cars

,my bad there!

Im not bothered though, I'm not a fan of the Current Gen James Bond! Just though i'd point that out though!:cool:

@Andreaz: his quote says so, but he refers to the Wikipedia entry and that says:

Not all vehicles are obtainable however; clubs can get exclusive club cars when reaching high ranks. These exclusive vehicles, such as the McLaren MP4-12C, Gumpert Apollo, Aston Martin One-77 and James Bond's very own Aston Martin DBS can be driven by any member of the car club, and not by players from other clubs.

@calster: I keep hearing the Cinque is one too from some people over at TDU2.com, and Diablo said the FXX was one of the recognizable cars under covers in the clubgarage. A recent video I've seen confirmed that, that could have very well been one of the Team VVV vids.

CLR-GTR - Ah, I can live with that! Not Planning on getting the FXX anyways, and the Zonda I'm ok with! I can still make a "Zonda 'NFS edtion" Out of a normal one!(All orange, small black stripe running down the middle!). i havent been looking at the videos as i'm wanting to keep some of the game a suprise!

Leadfoot - Thats why I'm not a fan of the new Bond, No stupid OTT stuff! I want a Vanquish with Gun's comming out the Bonnet vents!:twisted: and the plot's were Stupid and crazy!

Are the cars that come with preorder (Veyron SS, Tricolore, Carbon Black) going to be available to buy the normal way in game because in australia the only pc preorder deal that comes with a car comes with a GT500:(

Not sure if it was officially confirmed or not, but there was talk that they would all be released as DLC a few months after the game's release.

*sigh* I now own TDU2. I figured it was inevitable, and might as well get the Zonda for my trouble (plus find out firsthand whether it was actually any good). If it needs work, hopefully some physics mods will be arranged - after all, we can hardly trust Atari/Eden to stay involved with the community.

-Leadfoot

;391899']*sigh* I now own TDU2. I figured it was inevitable, and might as well get the Zonda for my trouble (plus find out firsthand whether it was actually any good). If it needs work, hopefully some physics mods will be arranged - after all, we can hardly trust Atari/Eden to stay involved with the community.

-Leadfoot

I don't completely understand your post..

personally, i hope they found a way to prevent another physics mod from ever ruining a game again.

physics mod/cheaters/hackers...whats the difference? none. no difference whatsoever

Physics mods, not so sure, someone's gonna find a way to mod it.

Physics hacks, yes, because I remember back in TDU1, there were loads of people with physics trainers and stuff. They were flying all over the island, speeding from 0-200 in 1 second, stopping from 200-0 in 4 feet, etc.

...stopping from 200-0 in 4 feet, etc.

There are ways - gotta love no damage. ;) On a more serious note, hacks are an unfortunate reality. In an online setting, at least, there are always people who feel they need to beat every race by hacking it. It's a pointless thing to do - I mean, really? Why would you need to finish a race in two seconds? What does that prove? - but people find a way. :(

With every game, though, the companies delay the hacks a little bit later. TDU2 is no different, as Eden have said that they have made changes to decrease the two-second race wins. :)

-Leadfoot

Audi R8 shots on facebook show the double exhaust pipes on an R8 which is only available with the 4.2 V8 model, am I right? Also notice the rims, the sideblades (which do not have the wider part unlike in the 5.2 V10) and the rear mask thingy is not black like it should be in the V10.

Sooo, what's going on :confused: Is the V8 R8 in too even though it's not confirmed?

Audi R8 shots on facebook show the double exhaust pipes on an R8 which is only available with the 4.2 V8 model, am I right? Also notice the rims, the sideblades (which do not have the wider part unlike in the 5.2 V10) and the rear mask thingy is not black like it should be in the V10.

Sooo, what's going on :confused: Is the V8 R8 in too even though it's not confirmed?

I'm sure they only had the V8 version to model and just made it with V10 specs.