We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDUZoqqer

Hey guys, am I the only one with this idea?

All the car games have lost their passion. Just like Driverclub, Project Cars, but also Forza and GT.. They are all about legal racing and to make the game look epic. But what's with all this games like Underground 2, TDU or some others.. Why anybody do an epic free roam online racing game, with a huge open world, a lot real cars and all this little details we loved in TDU. Imagine, the game engine and graphics like Driverclub, cars from Forza and a huge, open world, with highways, country roads, and some downtown streets. Is it so hard to do it? I mean I won't change the world with this post, it are just my two cents.

you really read my mind mate....respect:bow:

I want something like Forza Horizon. With improved graphics, radio stations, bigger map, working indicators, cabrio roofs, wipers, hazard lights, more traffic, more city, ped's in the city, random pull-overs by cops, random ambulances. good (not insane) collision models,possibilities to buy/sell properties, insure cars, fill in gas, bring cars into services, and so on.

I got big dreams, but I rather got dreams than have anything I want :D It means I want kinda mixture of GTA5, TDU2 and Horizon.

@Zogger

I am back into TDU2 since a few weeks - did you hear about the unofficial patch?

Not sure if only the patch is responsible, but since I re-installed it, TDU2 feels way better than over a year ago. Sure, FFB is still missing, but the grip level is much better and the modders work very hard on improving the game.

I am boring, so I only play offline and only on Ibiza (I know the island in real life very well). ;)

Try it, it´s nice. And please never say never to modding TDU2 - I thought about begging some of the TDU1 modders to come over to TDU2. :hiya:

BTW, I think exactly like you - it would be awesome having a game like a mix of GTA5 (even on a console it´s amazing - just stand on a skyscraper at night and watch all the details!) and TDU2 (I don´t know Forza Horizon).

At the moment, I am really happy with TDU2. :boss:

• 2 weeks later...