We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Car Spotting: What You Saw Recently!

The Queen

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Huh? I meant he said it was a 959 and i'm just proving it's not. Could be a 928 also but definitly is not a 959.
If you look, when you're not logged into that site, when you click on the second link you gave, you get the logo (I posted). I know what you were trying to say, it's just we can't compare it, without going on Google, as your link reders useless to non-regestered people.

Guest RB26DETT
saw a triumph speed triple today, a brilliantly sexual bike, but something tells me you car lovers wont care :p

yup :p

I wish i had the power to predict the future too :p. Am i going to see any nice cars tomorrow? :D

It is quite a nice feature to be able to do it :D

*predicts nismo's carspotting "future"* No nice cars today, or this week, but the last thing you'll ever see will be a.. *thinks* ROBIN RELIANT! :D

i dont live in a rich neighbor hood at all, the best cars are maybe Mercedes-benz (the mayor has one...) but a couple weeks ago at my school (which i live in a small town- only a couple hundred students)i walked out after school ended and i saw something highly unexpected sitting in the parking lot where teachers park: a metallic gold prowler :D. then about 2 days earlier i saw a 05 viper (we pulled up to the stop light beside it), his turn to go he was out of there FAST lol. that thing took off lol. then my neighbor owns a 98 buick riviera supercharged, and someone down the road from me has an H2, 2 lifted silverado's (they are both really nice), and they have a SHARP camaro, red with those clear tailights). and someone else down my road just rolled her car last night drag racing it (it was a red pontiac grand prix with a high performance engine, surprising that she was racing it, her grandpa lives right nextdoor to her too lol)

Pictures or it didn't happen. Plus I want to see if you can catch a cop looking at the camera. :D

There went just before i posted this, somebody complained about my music and it cant of been my neighbour because i never play it this load when they are in. And i dont think they would of liked me taking a picture out of my window of them