We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Where did your username come from?

ShadowGT

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i guess mine came from a complicated background....my Dad gave me the idea of Mort when i couldnt think of a username for a game, i turned that to Mort220 and now its Mortimer. I am although starting to use Paltala quite a bit as its unique
If you want it changed, just reach 10,000 posts and we'll be happy to do so ....for a fee.

My original name, rs gem, came from my love of Ford RS Cosworths and Gem being my name. I then decided to change it as no-one seemed to realise I was female even by "Gem".

TurboJunkie came about when my ex bought his Mondeo TDCi and I loved how much go it had for a big car. He called me a turbo junky and it stuck. I added the UK bit as TurboJunkie was being used for Windows Live Games or something.

Yeah you may love the R34 GTR but I am KINGSKYLINE The King of of NIssan Skylines especially the R34. NO one in the world could love this car more than me. Damn you should see the walls in my room. :eek:

Btw, if you don't have a Z-Tune poster up you better get one quick, or else... :D

EDIT: Finally, someone else I can share my love of English Fords with :D. About a year after i've been driving i'm going to buy a rusted up S1 RS Turbo and restore it, they're my favourite RS's in my price range :D. Sierra RS500 Cosworth owns all imo though :D.

Humm I thought Ive already posted in this thread, since I didnt Ill say why me name is like this.

It all started with poop... nah joking.

Baltoman is a Super Hero that I created about 2 years ago, he has his trusty Partiner Dioxi, I didnt notice that Balto already existed (the wolf) so I said to myself, "well he is a hero so Ill put Baltoman" He has a unbelivible power over the 4 elements (DO NOT THINK OF AVATAR, even though I love that cartoon) well his power is not little, he can make giant tsunamis, fire tornados, and his strongest power is called the big boom. Dioxi has the power over gravity and creates supersonic waves. Balto and Dioxi is the continueation of Snake Boy and SnowTiger but Im not gonna bore you guys with the story.

I thought you named it after the rapper from San Andreas. That was a great game.

I guess it could be perceived that way, because of the character Madd-Dogg. But it isnt.

Funny you should mention San Andreas though, I've just been on it, with my new Bugatti Veyron mod.

Well, mine is dreadful :stinks:

But it came coz i like the DB9 and my name is William :D

Nah, my name is Tim

Anyway, I was gonna be cartim but the damn Atari forums wouldnt work for me :cry:

So, a month-or-so later, I tried again. And scrolled down a list of names I tried, and must have accidentally clicked this one :eek_blue:

________

Kitchen Measures

• 1 month later...

Well... to tell you the truth, I've no idea how my username came to existence. I was trying to think up a quick username to re-register on GameFAQs and I instantaneously thought of snowboarding... someone crashing down a cliff and off the border (of the cliff). Then I just converted "the" to "da" to hide the fact it took me ten seconds to come up with the name. Yeah I know, you want to kill me now. :p

ODB is the abbreviation. Back on GameFAQs on the prerelease NFS Most Wanted (I believe) boards some guy decided he needn't bother to type down my full username and went for the initials. Lo and behold, every single creature I know over a bunch of wires and a screen now knows me by nothing but the initials. Only a long while later on I realised those same initials also denote the unthinkable...

Border is another abbreviation, but is much less common.

Odb8492, my TDU ingame username, is the aforementioned abbreviation plus 8492, the designation of your antagonist squadron in Ace Combat 5, specifically from one of the toughest missions in Ace Combat history, "8492".

Then there's X-49 or X49, which is essentially the designation of a prototype aircraft from the Ace Combat series (specifically Ace Combat 3). No, not the US' sorry excuse for a high-tech chopper, but the boomerang shaped fictional hypersonic plane with lasers mounted on its forehead.

Oh, and sorry for bumping an old thread, felt like ranting a bit. ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

CarMadMike A.K.A:

-Donkey funker

-i'm in the bath

-Crabmadmike

-bikehappyjim

-barb e. dahl

-97% Loaded

-Not for resale

-*Fatal Error: #384732*

-CarMadMichelle

-CowMadMichelle

-Not A Fool

-easytoremember

-Reverse Cowboy

-Reverse Cowgirl

-1 word

-Boing!

-FailMadMike

-Little Luxury

-Something I hate

-Full of Shitake

-Fajita Arsep

-Drill

-Le Boob

-Left boob

-BoobMadMike

-FoolMadMike

-BallMadMike

And quite a few more...

anywho, carmadmike is pretty self explanatory, my name is mike and i'm mad about cars :)

Guess mine is kinda easy as well then...

First name IRL is Sebastiaan, aka Bas and i'm a HUGE fan of Hardcore music (the electro type, that is..) which in turn contains lot's of Bass. Apart from that some call me a maniac. :twisted:

Combine all of the above and the result is Bassmaniac.:monkeydance:

've been using this name since ages, in various abbreveations, usually with numbers added to it.

CarMadMike A.K.A:

-a long list of wierd/odd nicknames-

That's gotta worth the rep, pass it to the creative people staying behind the nicknames. :lol:

As for me, clearly my nickname came from the car company. Can't stop loving Koenigseggs since last July when I first learnt about them. :)

CarMadMike A.K.A:

-Donkey funker

-i'm in the bath

-Crabmadmike

-bikehappyjim

-barb e. dahl

-97% Loaded

-Not for resale

-*Fatal Error: #384732*

-CarMadMichelle

-CowMadMichelle

-Not A Fool

-easytoremember

-Reverse Cowboy

-Reverse Cowgirl

-1 word

-Boing!

-FailMadMike

-Little Luxury

-Something I hate

-Full of Shitake

-Fajita Arsep

-Drill

-Le Boob

-Left boob

-BoobMadMike

-FoolMadMike

-BallMadMike

And quite a few more...

anywho, carmadmike is pretty self explanatory, my name is mike and i'm mad about cars :)

I'm only responsible for about 10-15 of them :D.

First person to guess where I got my username from gets rep.