We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

What is THE best looking car ever?

Ryzza5

I'm giving you the hard job picking ONLY ONE car - the one that looks best in your opinion. Post your answer below, and I'll add a poll in a week for the most popular choices.

To make your choice ever so slightly easier, may only choose production cars (not concepts).

If your post mentions more than one car, I won't count your post towards the poll. :)

If there are different versions/models for different years, let us know which year/model you prefer.

To start the spherical object rolling, I'll remind you of my favourite car, appearance-wise: the McLaren F1 (1994).

Seen this question when at collage...been thinking about it all day! This Is all my opinion, so no wars over why I'm 'wrong' and such.

Now The choice has to be something classic, as although most modern cars look nice there is something about cars from the past, the sort of organic curves. Not only that, but the car has to have a 'soul', having been handmade. This also rules out modern day cars, most of which are made on peopleless production lines, or the lines resemble laboratory, bright and clean. the car also has to have something that makes it stick in my mind as well, all nice in having something looking great..but if I can't remember how it looks in my mind to 90% then was it really that good? What the cars are made of as well, but I find what the car was made from has an effect as well, I don't know how to describe it, but the 'shine effect' you get off some classic cars when viewed in the right view has a huge effect!

So with this in mind, the short list consisted of the Ferrari 250 Lusso, The Aston Martin DB5, The Jaguar E-type, the MGA Twin Cam and the Lotus 7. But there could only be 1 Winner...

http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z23/calster-17/Car%20Pictures/Lamborghini_Miura_Bible.jpg

"On days like these"

:D

I don't think I could pick tbh.. but I do love the 2000GT:

*snippy snippy*

------

And a +1 for the Alfa 8C :drool:

Omg yes. That's absolutely amazing. I second everything mentioned in your post.

--------

Oh and Ryzza, have you seen the grey Mclaren F1 in Melb yet? I wanna see it so badly!!!