We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Test Drive Unlimited: Project Paradise [v0.03A PUBLIC BETA AVAILABLE!]

Question

• Answers 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Posts

You asked why you couldn't see the vehicles in the Platinum thread, which i told you that was an issue with bigbnk not being activated. You then proceeded and told me, via PM, that you have it activat

Features FreeRide's back online! New back-end features (such as time synchronisation) New client features (key shortcut, launch options, ...) Fuel Mode Modding enhan

FIXED IT!  I REPAIRED ALL OF MY REDIST VERSION (2013 TO 2017) AND NOW PROJECT PARADISE IS WORKING

Posted Images

2,410 answers to this question

Test_Drive_Unlimited_2013_02_26_12_27_57_47.jpgTest_Drive_Unlimited_2013_02_26_12_28_06_37.jpg

Show/Hide Map geometry; useless but funny. :D

Test_Drive_Unlimited_2013_03_01_12_32_51_83.jpgTest_Drive_Unlimited_2013_03_01_12_35_31_99.jpg

Residing UI. Very useful since you can even change the gps and gauge position thanks to that. :cheeky:

I'm really amazed about the capacities of TDU's debug options. I have almost 80 options of debug, tweak and useful stuff in my list for TDU AO.

http://s22.postimage.org/mrzt58xhp/Test_Drive_Unlimited_2013_03_09_11_25_47_33.jpg

Hmm how do we say that? Ah yes: s00n! :D

(early WIP :p)

Thats great to see m8 cant wait to go back online and roll the the TDU family i rly miss them guys alot

i wish u all luck u need m8

EDIT: omfg i totaly forgot to ask u that, u also thing it might be possible to turn off that automatic respawn thing wenn ur in air so u can do flips etc and not getting kicked from the servers evry time ??

i was asking myself that too

and i think other people did ask that too

but like Minime said its hard not to bring up hope

i really hope and would like to see online again

any details speeder ?

would that be something like SAMP , server tools or like before ?

I was showing this to someone and they said 'how do you know it isn't an old screenshot from 2 years ago?'

I said 'ummmmm' :lol:

Well, first of all it would be really stupid from myself to post fake stuff and then tell everyone 'lolno sry was fake :D'. But I don't want to create any doubt, so here is a fast screenshot I've just done (double screen ftw :D).

tdupponline.jpg

Thats great to see m8 cant wait to go back online and roll the the TDU family i rly miss them guys alot

i wish u all luck u need m8

EDIT: omfg i totaly forgot to ask u that, u also thing it might be possible to turn off that automatic respawn thing wenn ur in air so u can do flips etc and not getting kicked from the servers evry time ??

I didn't think about that but it must be possible as it is for TDU2. TDU1 has so much options so I'm pretty sure this can be done. :) (I accept any request of options for the TDU Advanced Options btw; if this can be done :p ).

@Dux: I still don't know how the server soft will be done at the moment.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements