We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

thunderhawk17382

I have found a few bugs in the mod. One of which is when I add in the sound, the interior disappears from outside the windows. Also, Minime, I was trying what you said and all I did was crash the game after 10 attempts from different angles, so for now it will be released.

I have found a few bugs in the mod. One of which is when I add in the sound, the interior disappears from outside the windows. Also, Minime, I was trying what you said and all I did was crash the game after 10 attempts from different angles, so for now it will be released.

Well i dont know how to help because i never tried to mod a car

But a suggestion from a modder that do invest a lot of effort in his mods is :

When things are not getting the way you want and you believe they can be better just start the mod over again with a bit more attention without deleting the previous work so that you can see what you did wrong----- yes it will make you some frustation but believe it just saves you time consume and makes things much easier

Releasing a mod that you know it could be better wont make you feel any good/better

Dont know if it helps but i do make some mistakes too asweel and thats why i keep pushing them till it becomes the way i want

You can always ask people to test as theres alway someone who can help and i know it costs to hear sometimes "i dont like this or that" but thats what really makes you become better because it makses you want to improve it till you shut up those who dont like

Only then you will feel great :)

anyway this is just my point of view

Cheers and good luck as always ... You are doing great so far

Theyre gonna be released when finished stop asking nobody can give exact release date

quick few responses.

1. The modder said one of those models was targeted with a September finish, it is now January

2. Any day expect the server to be pulled down, I would at least like to cruise in one of the aforementioned cars with a few friends.

3. I'm also at Law School, so I don't play often anymore, however, when I do play I would like to see a few more things released. This game has slow modders, I've modded other games that required just more than models and we did stuff on a much faster scale.

quick few responses.

1. The modder said one of those models was targeted with a September finish, it is now January

Thats exactly why they don't announce any release dates because nobody knows how much time will be needed there might be some bugs that need fixing and then it takes more time and then people moan because the mod should be released but its not and don't forget these people have personal life too.

Thats exactly why they don't announce any release dates because nobody knows how much time will be needed there might be some bugs that need fixing and then it takes more time and then people moan because the mod should be released but its not and don't forget these people have personal life too.

good luck trying to meet deadlines in later life.

chocolatestar please stop! Because of people as you modders sometimes decide to stop their projects. Example is Tool who haven't finished his M3 E46. Just stop asking! I hope they'll release new patch but when it's not really that important, you have 200 mods for TDU2 so you can be patient a little.