We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Test Drive Unlimited: Project Paradise [v0.03A PUBLIC BETA AVAILABLE!]

Speeder

oh, it's great to see old faces once again from a while, used to cruise alot with Space, Shotgun. Milli, do you still remember our old dispute bout what car is better (viper against vette? ), i do anyway. it would be great to comeback on the curvy roads of oahu.

p.s aka Nikkyindahouse

What dispute? There never was a dispute because the Corvette is clearly better. No discussion or doubt about that. :lol:

Edit: And i've been here since 2010, never left or stopped posting. Just take a look at my post count.

There weren't many gas stations in TDU anyway. I know some though

-if you drive south from the Pagani dealer, about 2 km on the road on the left side

-if you are driving from the city at the south to the west, you got to turn left in a little forrest road, then it is there on the right side

-if you come from the Ford dealer, drive to the west, and the first right corner (it goes up to the highway) on the right side then

but I think there should be more

Yeah, some good news! But G27 fix really dont want working :( it show error that MSVCP100D.dll wasnt found

Simply grab it from google and put it in your System32 folder (C:\Windows\System32).

Yeah updates are always nice but my game still keeps crashing on startup still no idea why

And btw should the game pop up a server update after the new DLL? Cause it didnt for me

With the G27 dll or the game dll? Also the new client dll won't pop up the update window (same goes for the g27 dll).

ANYONE WHO DOWNLOADED THE DLL:

please redownload the new version (the old one was a debug release which might not work with everyone :) ).

(same link as before)