We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

GTA V coming to PS4, Xbox One and PC this Autumn/Fall 2014

Eudemon

[headline]GTA V to finally hit PS4, XB1 & PC[/headline]

gtav-e3-ps4.png

GTA V for PS4 (and no doubt others) is real and it's coming this Autumn/Fall, only announced for PS4 seeing as it was at Sony's conference and with a note that the clearly upgraded visually trailer was captured from the PS4 it is probably fair to imagine that it will be coming to XB1 and maybe even the PC. The latter should be a given but we know what Rockstar are like when it comes to only putting out some of their games on consoles. Not that it hurts them as

GTA V on PS3/360 has sold over 32million copies!!! Could we see 40, 42, 45 maybe even 50million with this latest release to come? :eek:

Update: Rockstar have posted the trailer with the details of coming to PS4, Xbox One and PC.

I must be the only person who isn't excited here. I still remember GTA IV.

Also, they really shouldn't have strung the consumers along like that. Business or otherwise it's just impolite.

I'm not that excited, we knew this was gonna happen (especially the PC version), it was just a question of when. I lol at the people who honestly believed that Rockstar had abandoned the PC players. :p

I probably won't get it though, too scared of the diving aspects/"features" that are so big in this game. :eek:

I'm not that excited, we knew this was gonna happen (especially the PC version), it was just a question of when. I lol at the people who honestly believed that Rockstar had abandoned the PC players. :p

I probably won't get it though, too scared of the diving aspects/"features" that are so big in this game. :eek:

R* abandoning PC players isn't that far fetched when you look at it.

All the other major publishers are doing it and still thrive. Why "waste time" developing a version of the same game for another platform when you can just dev for two platforms with standardized hardware and cover up even more mistakes saving more time and money.

It's a numbers game dude, and PC loses out. Why? Because we expect more.