We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDUZoqqer

:) Thanks

Strange, since Project Paradise 0.2 came out, my new imports do not work anymore. Anytime I try to import something, TDU is crashing, even by respecting the file size without bigbnks (which seem not to work by me either).

I know you guys don't have this issue, so it is my problem, but do anyone got an idea what can cause this?

I'd try restoring the Database folder. I was having problems with it crashing seemingly caused by renaming vehicles (ranaming them myself, not from your mods)

EDIT: Just saw the rest of the thread, ignore this

That said, I have about 10 of your cars installed and they're all flawless. Awesome stuff

Sat for the whole day to figure out what is wrong, at the end of the day - this is definitly a glitch with the export filter of ZModeler2. This time the aniamated aero parts were the problem. I deleted them, it worked, I added them, it was crashing again. The dummies were working without the 3D objects / with one poly. This is strange and I got no idea how to avoid that. I will try it again tomorrow.

Damn. It's really a shame to see you go. I don't know the full back story to what you are saying but I suppose I can understand. I've only been able to get into TDU on the PC more lately than before since I didn't build a rig until after TDU went under. To me, the game has no sustenance if there is no multiplayer. That being said, I've enjoying every mod of yours that I've downloaded (currently use them too) and I will continue to follow your projects from your site.

See ya around.

Sorry man. I only have to say that without your mods TDU wouldn´t be one of the best game I ´ve ever played. I hope you can change your decision and you continue to post your mods here because stupid persons are in every places but If you can´t change your decision I respect it and I always respect you and your work .

I continue follow your work in your website.

Thanks for everything man!!

Damn I always thought I would leave before you.... wait what? Exactly!

Yo Zoq you know I love you in a toast and jam sort of way so you probably know what I am going to say, or maybe not as I don't really know myself until I start typing. It will be a real shame to see you go mate though I am ecstatic to hear that you will continue doing what you do best and will not be completely giving up, so that's a silver lining for sure. :) Unfortunately I know and have seen the things you mention and it's absolute pain for me, you cannot forget this place is my baby ...duckling and seeing recent events has made me feel a bit sour to be honest and is taking my motivation away too. I have a set plan for the future and that is in motion but having to jump back here all the time is not only taking time but making me put-off going back even to the point of me thinking what's the point?!

However I then realise these things do and have happened in our past, if anything it's quite amazing we're still around but that's where a select group of loyal and truly generous members come into play and why the :duck: is still swimming. You have to remember we are over seven years old, in fact we're eight in February next year and so making changes can be hard as things have been 'running along' for a length of time. Not to mention I am an IDIOT, geez man I am one of the stupidest people around, the fact I haven't blew this place up completely astounds me but hey I like to get my hands dirty, and like yourself when you are enjoying what you're doing, it's so much easier to just dive in and deal with it. Will I get the drive back? More than likely yes, I hate being serious. Will you? Honestly I think yes too but not before things change here and the staff know a couple of the things I have for the future and it will certainly irk some, I have no hesitation on that but it will be for the better and those who don't like it were probably here for a reason unrelated to this place anyway.

Sometimes we need time away from what we do often so it doesn't become a burden and you start to resent it. So I hope to see you back some time in the future Zoq but if not, thank-you for everything you have done, have a good life and I wish you all the very best sir. :nuts:

:bunny:

common man be proud of what you are and be proud of what you do ,and come back modeling cars ,please .i dont know what happen ,but stand tall in face of adversity ,even i am not a fan of supercars ,i like to try all new mods and i will miss yours , ps i got a few of your cars in my game

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...